Saturday, August 20, 2016

The Pigeon and her Song

The Pigeon & her Song
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
P.C: Google


Don't complain you don't have time
When you have it ample to destroy nature

Take a halt of destruction
Have your ears open for her song
She sings sweet, short and strong
Sitting on a dead telephone cable
Her melancholic voice has this lyrics:
I once had a branch, that borne many twigs,
I once had a food, that kept me soaring higher,
I once had a water, that never let my throat dry,
I once had a roofing leaves,


That never leaves me in heat and cold,
I once had my neighbors, 


Who always flocked in groups,
I once had a cherry tree,


That I called it my home,
I wander from poles to cable
To find none of my long gone homes,
Drenched in summer rain
With few last feathers left
Like a bleached pencil bag
She hangs on her lone foot over dead telephone cable
She has left nothing to call her identity
All she has is to hold on her song
She fears if she can complete her few sentences of song
With her last left energy
She fears if she can sing it to the reach of all ears
She sings sweet,short and strong,
Let her song be heard far and wide,
Let her soar higher with might
Let her perch on branch with pride
Let her rediscover her long lost flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An ODYSSEY : Bhutan and her salient features

An ODYSSEY : Bhutan and her salient features : Bhutan is a small and beautiful ea...